Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hair, Make-Up, and Outfit: Hip-Hop 'Genie'

It's the outfit I had to wear to my dance concert, I took Hip-Hop/Jazz (Jazz outfit I'll do next Wednesday). The only reason why I call it a Hip-Hop Genie was because it looks something a genie would wear, hence the hairstyle I did. Anyways, here is the stuff you need:

  • Four Hair Ties
  • White Vans (I think that's the type of shoes I wore, whatever, there's gonna be a pic anyways)
  • A White Tank Top With Silver Sparkles
  • Blue Harem Pants
  • Red, Sleeveless Jacket with White Ruffle Trip and Gold Buttons
  • Brown Eyeliner Pencil
  • Black Eye Shadow
  • Chap Stick
  • Purple Short-Shorts (I got mine from Pat's Dancewear, the harem pants are see-through to a point so I wore these under them)
  • Black socks that are for slip in shoes
Anyways, you put the outfit on, and now the hair: Put your hair up in a high ponytail while leaving two thick strands of hair framing your face, and put the next hair tie under that about an inch or so and pull the hair out until it looks like a little ball of hair (best described in my Hunger Games Clove Arena hair tutorial) and then you take the two strands of hair you left out and twist them into a rope braid.

Make-up: outline your top lids in brown eyeliner and then dust on some black eye shadow lightly so it isn't too dark like you have dark circles on your eyelid.

No comments:

Post a Comment