Sunday, July 14, 2013

Winx Club: Lightning and Ice Fairy (Myself)

Alright, like the Winx Club? Well, I know it is Sunday but this is the other one to make up for last Wednesday. Anyways, my RPC (Roleplay Character) is a fairy of Lightning and Ice so I cosplayed my RPC yesterday and this is how you cosplay my rpc with the stuff I used, you can get stuff that is similar:

  • White tank top with silver sparkles
  • White miniskirt
  • Black Hightops
  • Orange Bracelet that came with a Winx Stella Doll (this was from forever ago and the charm broke off so I had to tape it on) (I wore this later on in the day)
  • Raindrop Necklace (It is a friendship necklace I got at Claire's and I wear it everyday)
  • Blue cord tied around the charm thingy that broke off of the Orange bracelet mentioned in bullet point four (Also worn later in the day)
  • Aquamarine flower with two matching coontail feathers
  • Silver Turquoise ring (I always wear this)
Alright, you just wear all of that with your hair straightened and put the top half in a ponytail while leaving the other half down and have the feather on the rubber band


No comments:

Post a Comment