Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Punk Concert (Breathe Carolina Related)

I was gonna go to a concert with my BFF but I found out that it was a We The Kings concert instead of a Breathe Carolina one like we planned so we didn't go but here was the outfit I was gonna wear. Items:

  • Black Halter Top (Old Navy)
  • Skinny Jeans (H&M)
  • Rainbow Stud Belt (Hot Topic)
  • Black Beanie/Beret (Hot Topic)
  • Black High Tops (JC Penny)
  • Hair Straightener
  • Black Eyeliner (Pencil)
  • Black Mascara
  • Sparkly, Light Pink Lipstick

Put on the outfit and then you straighten your hair (If you have long enough bangs, then put one side over your eye once you're done with make-up) and then for the make-up, look at my Emo Make-up tutorial and it is the same think basically. Then you put on the beanie/beret (it's a cross between the two) and then you lace up your high tops and you are good to go!

P.S. The reason why my make-up is different and my hair isn't straightened was just because I was trying the outfit on so my make-up is what it was for that day and my shirt is tucked in on the side that's facing the camera because the shirt was coverin the belt so I wanted the camera to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment