Friday, August 23, 2013

Rock N' Roll: Clothes

Alright! I'm back, now, this is when we all went four wheeling and I look like a complete idiot and such but anyways, this is what my clothes are, they are the rock and roll style:

  • Short shorts (H&M is where I bought mine, I just took the feather thingy off)
  • Aquamarine Tank Top (I used one I bought from, like, Old Navy I think and you can use any color)
  • Blondie Tank Top (Mine is too small for me so that's why I put a tank top under it)
  • Huge Sweatshirt band from the sleeve (That's how I made my uber awesome wristband, I wrapped it around three times, got it from my dad's sweatshirt)
  • Grey Plaid Converse High Tops (These are the shoes I was wearing, they don't have to be exact, just a dark color)
  • A Bracelet that says 'Rock' (I made it from a bracelet making kit thing and it is purple elastic with orange, yellow, blue, and green beads)
  • The turquoise ring I always wear that's on a silver band (we should know what I'm talking about now)
  • A plastic ring with fake, light pink rhinestones
  • A Brown-Copper chain with a long, chain piece (their  four small chains connected to a longer chain that is on the necklace chain. It was off of an old earring and I had an old chain lying around)
Now, all you do is wear that and BAM! Insta-rock style, and for kicks, you can wear four wheeler goggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment