Friday, August 23, 2013

Fashion: Girly

Alright ladies, I know that you want some girly stuff so I decided to put on a girly thing and it looks really cute! Even though I hate a lot of pink I really liked this one and I hope that you will too! Here are the materials:

Light Pink Tank Top
White Mini Skirt (Optional: Ruffles on it)
Opal Ring (I got it in West Yellowstone, which is in Montana)
Hot Pink Headband (Thick and it has white fake rhinestones on it)
My normal turquoise ring
A bracelet I made with yellow beads and it reads 'Minato' as in Naruto's dad from Naruto
Black High Tops
Floral, See through Scarf (Also got this in West Yellowstone)
A Necklace my dad wore when he was in middle school (You can't replicate this exactly... so wear a different necklace)


Alright, if you just wear this, then you should be set! Reference Pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment