Friday, August 23, 2013

Rock N Roll Hair and Make-Up

Alright, another rock thing to go with the style one! Yay, okay, anyways, in the reference picture I am not wearing any make-up but I will still tell you how to apply the make-up so you aren't confused or anything. Materials, per usual:

  • Bandana (Mine was red but you can make it any color you want)
  • Black Eyeliner
  • Black Mascara
  • Black Nail Polish
  • Hair Curler or Straightener

Alright, first you wanna straighten or curl your hair, this is obviously optional but my curls are natural in this but it looks like Stacee Jaxx (Rock of Ages) or Axl Rose (Guns N Roses) if you straighten it. Now, you apply black eyeliner like normal on your top lid, however you do it. Next is apply the mascara to your upper and lower lashes to make it pop. You fold the bandana as thick or thin as you want it (thicker if you are going for a Stacee Jaxx look like I did) and you tie it around your head like the Original Karate Kid kind of or like a Ninja Turtle (my stepdad called me both, as a joke) and then you pull your bangs out (if you don't have bangs then a strand that looks like bangs or something, it looks better this way, I've tested it) and then you finally paint your nails back and you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment