Friday, August 23, 2013

Basic Native American

I titled this Basic Native American because I have no idea what to call it but I do look like a Native American so I just decided to title it that...anyways, this is a make-up tutorial with the jewelry part thrown in there with how my hair turned out like it did. Anyways, here are the materials:

Black eyeliner
Black mascara
Blue and Pink Native American Choker Necklace (Got it from Trees of Mystery, located at a national park (I think it was redwoods) in Northern California)
Comb

Now, you apply the black eyeliner to your top lid in a thinnish line, put mascara on your top and bottom lashes, then you tie the choker on your neck (not too tight or anything) and then you can start on the hair.

Take a shower and put your hair up with a clip. Then, once you get dressed, you can comb it out straight and comb your bangs straight and make sure your bangs are plastered there or they'll go all curly (this is based on my naturally curly hair but if you have naturally straight hair then ignore this) and I just let it air dry. If you have a different hair type then you can curl your hair in loose curls all around your head to make it close to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment