Friday, August 23, 2013

Fashion: Soc and Greaser Style Combined

Today I got my hair done and I felt like a Greaser/Soc from The Outsiders because I now look like Cherry Valance...Anyways, if you can't chose between a Greaser or Soc style, then look no more because I managed to combine the two!

  • Light blue polo shirt with the three buttons undone
  • Denim Mini Skirt
  • White Vans (I think that is what they are called, they kinda reminded me of Cherry's sneakers from the movie so I wore them)
  • my turquoise ring
  • My yellow beaded 'Minato' bracelet
  • my dad's middle school necklace
  • black tank top
You obviously know how to put this on...Also, for the shoes don't wear any socks because it would look weird, also, tie the laces then tuck them on the inside or else it'll also look pretty weird...



No comments:

Post a Comment