Saturday, June 29, 2013

Information and Introduction

Alright everyone! This is a Beauty and Fashion blog so I will be Updating once a week, two or more posts on one day each week and that day would be Wednesday. I will put up at least two posts every Wednesday, one about a Beauty tip and the other about a Fashion tip. Just so we all establish my name, I am Ember and this is my blog that will just be me and I have lots of cool stuff for you to read about Fashion and Beauty. My fashion tips will include but not reduced to: Styles, Cosplay, What's Hot, and DIY tips. My Beauty tips will not be reduced to but include: Make-Up, Skin Care, Hair Care, and Nail Care.

I am a natural Cosplayer so you will see some fashion tips on how to avoid cosplay disasters and how to choose cosplay, maintain cosplay, and DIY cosplay tips! If you do not know what cosplay is, then that is great because this blog will tell you! Cosplay is wordplay on Costume and Play. It makes it shorter so you don't have to say Costume Play each time you refer to Cosplay.

I might include some random Zodiac stuff like your monthly horoscope or maybe even weekly if I feel like it. I mean, it does say Zodiac Beauty and Fashion so why not add some Zodiac touches? I might also put some DIY Fashion and Beauty tips involving the Zodiac like the Zodiac sign make-up! Stuff like that so of course it will tie in with the theme of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment