Saturday, June 29, 2013

Soul Eater Soul Evans Outfit 2 DIY

If you liked Soul Eater Evans' 2nd outfit in Soul Eater and have a budget then this is a guide right up your alley!

Items:

Wig
Leather Jacket
Brown/Tan Pants
Solid Black Shoes
Solid Orange Shirt
Thin Black Plastic Headband

Procedure:

Slide on your brown/tan pants and then your solid orange shirt, next put on the solid black shoes. Finally, put on the black leather jacket and put your hair up so you can put the wig on and then put the headband on and you are done!

Picture Answers: I am wearing my dad's leather jacket (this was before I had my own jacket), I am wearing tan pants, I have on my black boots, I don't have a wig because I didn't have any money, and I thought the shirt was white but found the picture of it being orange so I corrected it later but don't have a picture of the updated version.

No comments:

Post a Comment